We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
Data controller / Contact / Data protection officer
The data controller responsible for data processing pursuant to the GDPR, other data protection laws applicable in the member states of the European Union, and other regulations relating to data protection is:
Pod Juhom 7666
If you have any questions or concerns about privacy, please contact gdpr(at)foxili.sk.
We are committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. We have done all in our power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
What User Data We Collect
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
- Your IP address.
- Your name and email address when you submit our contact form.
- Data profile regarding your online behavior on our website.
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs.
- To improve our services and products.
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
The data we collect by using cookies is used to customize our website to your needs. After we use the data for statistical analysis, the data is completely removed from our systems.
Please note that cookies don’t allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you. If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of our website and services.
The following rights are granted by European Union directives and regulations. If you wish to exercise any of the rights listed below, please contact us at gdpr(at)foxili.sk.
- Right to confirmation and right of access – We will gladly confirm whether we are processing any of your personal data, which data we are processing, and for what purpose we are processing it.
- Right to rectification – If any of the data we have stored is incorrect, we would certainly be happy to correct it.
- Right to erasure – Should you wish your personal data to be deleted, we will comply with your request as far as legally possible. If data must be stored for legal reasons, it will be blocked. The data is then no longer available for further use.
- Right of revocation – Should you wish to revoke any previously granted consent, we will comply with your request. Revocation does not affect the permissibility of the processing of your data up to now.
We will not lease, sell or distribute your personal information to any third parties.